- Total Time Needed:
- 1 Hour
Sweeten up the Christmas tree with a collection of chocolate mice ornaments.
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Pink felt
- Double-sided carpet tape
- Fishing line
- Self-adhesive googly eyes
- Curling ribbon
- Remove the tags from two Hershey’s Kisses. Cut out mouse ears from pink felt, about 3/8-inch high. Using double-sided carpet tape, affix the bottoms of the ears to the flat side of one of the Kisses.
- Tape an 8-inch loop of fishing line behind the ears to form a hanger.
- With more double-sided carpet tape, join together the two flat sides of the Hershey’s Kisses, with the mouse ears and fishing line loop pointing up. Add a pair of self-adhesive googly eyes.
- Slip a tail — a 4-inch piece of curling ribbon — under the foil. Now, see how they run (or disappear) from your tree!