I made my gingerbread holiday house
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer…
3. In 9×13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
4. Here comes the Dairy!!! Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
Sweet Candy Wreath
You will need
Its simple preheat your oven at 250 degrees
On December 3rd, I sat in front of Zion Gate Missionary Baptist Church at my brothers funeral. It was rumored to be one of the biggest funerals in Kankakee history. I do not know if that is true, but it was the biggest one the church and the funeral director ever had. Everyone talked about my brother and all I heard was “Joe Buck” this, “Joe Buck” that. I never knew this person the community grew to love. I only knew Joe… Both great guys but on 2 different levels. I am not ready to open the can of worms about his death yet, maybe another day. I will share a few artificial I found on him.
Antonio Young Commentary
Kankakee: Anti-violence rally aimed at youth
Joe visiting Trend Setter to teach
This is the link to get a sign dedicated in his name by his barbershop … PLEASE SIGN if you are registered to vote and have an email that is all it takes